Selling Family Home - Permissions Required

My parents are now permanent residents at their local nursing home.
I’ve done the finances with their financial advisor. The family home will need to be sold to pay the RAD.
I have Power of Attorney for dad and I’m the appointed Financial Manager for mum.
I understand I need approval from the Guardian Division to sell the house, what other approvals do I need? Their Financial Advisor thought I might need approval from the Lands Title office?
Thank so much!

Hi YoFloro,I would have thought that your solicitor would be the best person to advise on what you require for selling your parents home.