RAD - Reporting Changes to Centrelink

Should the RAD show up on the Centrelink Income and Assests Statement?Does the Aged Care facility report changes to someones RAD to Centrelink?If not where should it be reported?

Hi Dovak70,

RADs are exempt assets when assessing your entitlements from Centrelink and DVA but the RAD is assessable for the Income and Assets test for aged care purposes. The governments website (link below) explains the responsibilities of the aged care home if a residents accommodation contribution changes whilst in care.

This may help answer your questions.