Modifications

Can you use your HCP for items such as security around the home. Eg. Security screens.

Thank you

Hi all, it is Hannah. I work alongside agedcare101.com.au. I am from a sister website to this one, called YourConcierge101.com.au. We offer one-on-one discussions where you can talk to an expert and fast track your understanding of different areas of aged care. For example, if you are thinking about Downsizing from the family home then we can help you understand and consider all aspects of that, including what Home Care is and how HCP are different to CHSP. Or, if you are proactive and planning for the future, we can chat to you about all things that are a good idea to do, such as getting Enduring Guardings and Power of Attorneys in place. Or if you are a carer for someone else and need to find an aged care home for someone quickly but have just realised how complicated it is, then yes, we can talk with you and explain the landscape of what is available and how you access it. Normally we charge people $200, but we are new, so we are offering this as a free service from now, so you think you would like to have a chat with us, then click the link. It will take you to a page where you can schedule a day and time you would like us to give you a call on your mobile. The call takes about an hour and it is useful to have a pen and notebook handy to jot notes, although we do follow up with some cheat sheets and help guides after the call to make sure you have what you need to make a start. Think of it as a mini tutorial, a one-on-one discussion on the aged care world.

H

If ramps for wheel chairs are accesible on HCP, as they are for security of the client, then I see no reason why security doors would not be