Garden Maintenance

I want to manage some garden maintenance for my father. I am his carer and cannot do this myself. I don’t see any providers for this service in my area. What should I do and how should I go about finding a suitable provider?

Hi Cabachona,
I assume from your question that your father has been approved for a Home care package. To find a provider in your locality you can click on this link on our website. Click on home service provider and then type in your fathers postcode and press “refine search”. This will give you a drop down menu which has gardening on the list. Just click and it will bring up a garden service provider for your area. You can also click on the My Aged Care link below as well at

Type in suburb or postcode and click on Home maintenance.