Acat assessments

My father inlaw lives in Queensland if her gets an acat assessment done in Queensland will he beable to enter an aged care fasility in NSW or will he need to be assessed again in NSW.

Hi there,
The good news is if your father in law has already had an acat in Queensland and was approved to move to an aged care facility, then he doesn’t need to have another acat if he wants to go to a aged care facility in New South Wales.
We hope that helps,The agedcare101 team